As of June 23, 2019
Pacific Power Solutions (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Policy.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Pacific Power Solutions, LLC, 3843 S. Bristol St., Suite 124, Santa Ana, CA 92704, USA.
We do the following in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect any more personal data about you than is necessary
- We only use your personal data for the purposes we specify in this Privacy Notice, unless you agree otherwise
- We do not keep your personal data if it is no longer needed
- Other than as we specify in this Privacy Notice, we do not share your personal data with third parties
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Personal Data. We may collect personal data from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our site, purchase products from us, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, request information or services from us, correspond with us, perform search queries, engage in other transactions, or otherwise access the services, features, or resources we make available.
You may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, payment, billing, or financial information (such as bank account, credit card, or information), and/or any other information you provide to us by filling in forms or requested in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available. You can always refuse to supply the personal data that we request, but that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities and receiving certain information.
- Non Personal Data. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. Non-personal data may include your IP address, browser name, type of computer, the files viewed on the Sites, clickstream data, and technical information about your means of connection to the Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized. To the extent that we link this non-personal data with your personal data, this Privacy Notice shall govern our use of such information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- We use first-party cookies and third-party cookies on our Site. First-party cookies belong to us. Third-party cookies are placed on your device or computer by a third party through our Services, such as an advertiser. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about our users. This may include information about user behavior on this and other websites to be used for interested-based (behavioral) advertising. We do not control third-party tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly.
- The length of time a cookie stays on your device or computer depends on its type. “Persistent” cookies stay on your device or computer until they expire or are deleted. “Session” cookies will only stay on your device or computer for so long as you are on our Site.
- You can modify your cookie setting by following the instructions provided by your browser. These instructions are usually found in the “Tools,” “Help” or “Edit” tabs. If you set your browser to disable cookies you may not be able to fully access and use our Site.
- You can learn more about the choices provided by advertisers for individuals to decide how their information is collected and used by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (www.aboutads.info) or the Network Advertising Initiative (www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
How We Use Personally Identifiable Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and its contents to you. This may include allowing you to participate in interactive features on our Website. We may also notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. Legitimate interests means the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business, to enable us to give you the best services and products. Of course, you are free to opt out from hearing from us by any these channels at any time.
- To process transactions. Information you provide allows us to process transactions made on the Site or otherwise as necessary for performance of our contractual obligations to you, including as applicable, order confirmation, billing, and delivering products or services. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To personalize your experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Services. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To improve our Services. Information you provide may be used for our business purposes, such as: data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities. We may also use feedback you provide to improve our Services. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, text, web or telephone about our products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
- To respond to your inquiries. We will use your personal data to respond to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and to respond to your inquiries, questions and/or other requests. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests.
- To share offers from third parties that may be of interest to you. With your consent, we may use your information to let you know about offers, programs, products, or services third parties that may be of interest to you. This includes displaying advertisements to target audiences of our advertisers. Although we do not disclose your personal information to third-party advertisers without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- As required by law. We may use your information to send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the Services we provide you; for example, updates to this Privacy Notice and other legally required notices or information. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations to share data with law enforcement.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal data. We may use your personal data for purposes that we make known to you at the time of collection of such information or otherwise upon your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- Affiliates. To our parents, affiliates, joint venturers or promotion partners for their use in a manner consistent with the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- Agents and Service Providers. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, provide the Services, and who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Marketing. With your consent, to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, to provide you with information about products that may be of interest to you, and for other purposes as specifically set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Legal Process. As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Certain Business Transfers. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. We will use reasonable efforts to direct any such transferee to use your personal data in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
- Consent. In additional ways upon your consent.
- Request a Copy of Your Personal Data. You have the right to request a copy of any personal data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal data, please contact us using the contact information below. We may request proof of your identity before sharing such information. If you discover that the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you may ask us to correct that information by contacting us using the contact information below. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Cease Processing or Delete Personal Data. You may ask us to stop processing, or to delete the personally identifiable data we hold about you in certain circumstances. It may not be possible for us to stop processing or delete all of the information we hold about you where we are fulfilling a transaction or have a legal basis to retain the information, however please contact us to discuss how we can assist you with your request.
- Withdraw Consent. When we process your information on the basis that you have consented to such processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent, or ask us to stop or restrict processing the personal data we have about you at any time by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Portability. You may also ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party in certain circumstances. If you would like any further information about your rights or how to exercise them, please contact us using the contact information below.
- Complaints. If you are in the European Union, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant data protection authority in your country.
- Retention. We will retain your information for as long as needed to fulfill your requests, provide you Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Unsubscribe. If you receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe to our emails by clicking “unsubscribe” within each email. You may not opt-out of service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature.
You may find advertising or other content on the Sites that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting with any other websites, including websites which have a link to the Site, are subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Updates to this Policy
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information below.
Pacific Power Solutions, LLC
3843 S. Bristol St., Suite 124
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Tel: +1 (415) 500-5845
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.
Copyright © 2019, Pacific Power Solutions, LLC, All Rights Reserved.